If you are interested in learning more about becoming a leader for the BoneBuilders of RI Program, please read the disclosures and then fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible. We do not currently have the exact dates of the next leader trainings but will be very flexible when scheduling these.
- Complimentary Training – There are no fees to take this certification course or become a leader. Annual refreshers are also included.
- The training process consists of 3 parts. 1) Prospects will be required to attend at least 6 master trainer classes prior to the formal in-person or virtual training. 2) Attend formal training consisting of 2 classes at 3 hours each. 3) Lead a live class in front of BoneBuilder participants and the Master Trainer — you will be graded by your performance. Those deemed fit for advancement will be ready to lead their own class or just substitute when needed.
- Compensation – All leaders and subs are part-time per-diem employees of The Village at Waterman Lake.
- In order to become an employee, leaders must attend an orientation and receive the orientation packet that will include various forms that must be filled out including a w4 form, Direct Deposit form (if wanted) and some other items. (Orientation takes place after the training is complete)
- As an employee you will receive minimum wage, but will claim 3 hours per 1 hour class. You are expected to arrive to the classes at least 15 minutes early, and please, never rush people out of the door at the end of class.
- You will need two forms of ID on orientation day. One picture I.D. issued by a government agency and one other form of I.D. such as a Birth Certificate or Social Security card.
- Due to the nature of our industry, receiving a National Criminal background Check is mandatory. The cost of this is $35 and can be done at the Surgeon General’s office near the DMV. Details and directions will be provided to you on the day of orientation when you receive our letter of intent to hire. Background checks can not be performed until the letter is in hand.
- Leaders must have readily available access to the internet and email. Smart phones are strongly advised and encouraged but not mandatory.
- We ask that you be able to dedicate at least 6 months to 1 year of your time when agreeing to lead a new location.
If you have any questions please call 401-949-1333 and ask for John Dionne.
If you do not have any questions please RSVP below.
We look forward to meeting you!