If you are interested in learning more about becoming a leader for the BoneBuilders of RI Program, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Training Fees – There is no fee to take this certification course or become a leader. Annual refreshers are also included.
- Compensation – All leaders and subs are part-time per-diem employees of The Village at Waterman Lake.
- In order to become an employee, leaders must attend an orientation and receive the orientation packet that will include various forms that must be filled out including a w4 form, Direct Deposit form (if wanted) and some other items. (Orientation takes place after the training is complete)
- As an employee you will receive minimum wage hourly but will claim 3 hours per 1 hour class. (10.10*3=$30.30 gross per class) You are expected to arrive to the classes at least 15 minutes early, and please, never rush people out of the door at the end of class.
- You will need two forms of ID on orientation day. One picture I.D. issued by a government agency and one other form of I.D. such as a Birth Certificate or Social Security card.
- Leaders must have readily available access to the internet and email. Smart phones are strongly advised and encouraged but not mandatory.
- We ask that you be able to dedicate at least 6 months to 1 year of your time when agreeing to lead a new location.
If you have any questions please call 401-949-1333 and ask for John Dionne.
If you do not have any questions please RSVP below.
We look forward to meeting you!